Monday, March 1, 2010

I love you more each day..

hmmm... dad threw up at a shopping mall just now. It really freaked me out. I am not good with emergency situation like this, so I was a bit lost at that time. I guided him to the nearest dustbin then i walked away. oh god, i cant lay my eyes on vomit or people vomiting because i will simply join them. so I stayed away. when he finally finish with vomiting, i hurriedly walked to the car, leaving him standing there alone to catch up some air. after i picked him up, I drove like a mad cow with hope that he wouldn't throw up in the car. I wasn't that alarmed with dad's condition at that time because he keep on insisting that its the cappuccino that is acting weird in his body. But when mom start calling my siblings asking them to come over, everything started to knock my sense. All bad memories flashes before my eyes. My sister panicked. She told me the last time he was warded, he was vomiting non stop a day before. I didn't remember that, i only remember that my brother and I sent him to ER while my sisters went to my niece recital. it was the longest week i have to endured.

Somehow i'm thankful that i'm not married yet. i cant imagine what would happen to him if i ever got married.

he slept through the evening. I woke him up around 7.20 to remind him to pray. I keep on nagging him to visit the doctor. Now i know where i got my hard headed genetic. haih!. like father like daughter. so when my sister came, he complained to her saying that i talked too much and i bothered his sleep.. ahhaaha.. ooopsy daisy.. but I'm thankful again that he is in good condition. He became sickless (ok i made this word up) when siblings came over to visit. Hopefully, tomorrow he will do just dandy fine. :)

No comments: