how would you feel when last week you were crying for no reason, keep on texting your friends asking whether they are ok or not, praying that Allah will guard them in everyday life and today you found out that someone's best friend passed away few minutes after talking to him/them. Its been like this since before she died. I'm thankful that so far none except she dear to me passed away. Should i be thankful?
dear friends, If i ever hurt your feeling, I'm truly sorry.
If i ever use your money and never return it back, please remind me or my family.
If i ever received any help from you, thank you so much.
If you have grudge on me, please forgive me or at least let me know, i hope to sort it out.
And i am truly thankful that I have you as my friend or some one i know.
No comments:
Post a Comment