Sixty five feet below.
Why sixty five, he asked. I simply replied it just came out. Later he asked again, how far is sixty five feet below. I said it deep enough to buried past. He says my act is silly but I say its brave. Small talk with virtual him.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Sixty five feet above.
He ask, are you comfortable being up there?
I replied “of course I am. I choose this place remember.”
His question “why soo high?”
My answer “ because I can see the whole world..”
His question “why the world?”
My answer ”because it’s all I have now”
He said “ you have me”
My final say “I don’t have you, I created you because I was lonely”
* * * * * * * * * * * *
He appear again from this cataleptic thought.
He: how have you been doing?
I: no one came to claim me
He: why?
I: simply because no one is after me. I am not the beautiful princess like in kids imagination.
He: ill claim you
I: you can’t claim me, you are not real.
He: If you created me, why can’t in your conscious I claim you as mine
I fell in silence.
No comments:
Post a Comment