hmmm.. I never bought a watch on my own. I mean a watch more than RM50. All this while, the only watch that stick with me is this one particular gold colour watch given by my dad. Yes i treasure it, i wore it for 10 years. I wore it on the day i took SPM, i wore it on the day i gradute, and i wore it during special occasion. Sadly, it fell and the body got chipped. thus i had to celloytape it to keep it together. Before i got that watch, my mom gave a sophisticated black leathered watch. I wore it for i think more than 5 years. Then i lost it somewhere. haih. So now i decided to break one of my own rules. The rules : never buy expansive watch. I can be careless with the stuff i own. especially the ones i bought using my own money. So when my mom and dad gave me those watches, it didnt come with just the watch. i took the responsibility of taking care of it. Yes, always i misplaced it but I always found it back(ok not always). So i thought, i shouldnt buy any watch cause i know i wont be that delicate with it. I should wait for it be a present from someone. Tapi.... sekarang, tangan rasa kosong. :P. ok anyway i want to show you my choice of watches. Let see which one will I truly fall in love with.
No comments:
Post a Comment