Monday, April 27, 2009

a thank you note.

One fine day, He ask "Lately when i saw you, why did your face turns sour??". I was stumped and speechless. I dont know what to answer so i lied. I ask myself again why and why but the answers i found seems illogical. The whole week i have been a grumpy person. But it was hidden by a simple smile. Never thought that it would appear and noticed by a someone. I guess i hide well from my friends. Or so i thought. The question has been lingering in my head since then. I keep on trying to find reasons behind it. If you have read post before, that happen during the weekend. Less is better for your knowledge. I cried in dark, i cried in car, i cried in crowds. reminishing of what that hurt me.
This morning, a friend told me about her dream. A weird dream. She told me that i wasnt in a good mood. I was grumpy and maybe i think i cry. I cant remember exactly the whole story. Mind my little mind. its not enough to store much memories. Coincidence? or telepathy?But i really in need of a friend during the weekend. i guess im soo used in hiding the problem that it hits me, no one was there on the night it happens. So i wrote. Not for you to notice but for me to heal. Babe ask me "why you didnt call?", Dear babe, i dont have the heart to spoil your fun night with bffs wedding. But the next day i have babe and my family to soothe me. Today, I have everyone dear to me sitting infront of me. Making me forget about that. This post is to thank for he who notice, for babe to have our starbucks run, for the rest to make me smile. Thank you. and all these emotions are shadowed by PMS. exaggerating is my forte.

2 comments:

Diana said...

i will always be by ur side..just the way u stood by me,everytime.Infact most of time...lets just forget them & have a good start.Again~

DejaHSalleH said...

yerps i will.. thanks babe.