Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One Fine Day

Scene 1.
I saw the person of interest in one huge shopping mall walking with some girl I have known through a friend. Suddenly i feel like i'm the tiniest bug and about to be squashed by a gigantic hand. eh no make it a foot. quickly i shoved my sister away from them.

Scene 2.
I sat on a trolly like a sore-feet-loser because i have a sore feet. While talking to my sister, my eyes glaze all over to find a humanbeing interesting enough to be stalk. Unlucky, my glance falls on the couple. I was about to hide my giant size body among the crowd but reality hits me. no actually it is more on one particular long item from a cart in front of me. I stand up and trying to forget everything in reality. Coincidence, for me to face my sister, i had to turn about 30 degree to the left and there he was standing at next door counter. my heart stop for 0.0001 second.

Epilogue.
I purposely focus my eyes on my sister rather than at the back of her head. With some blurry vision of background i think i saw him look at me. Probably waiting for me to notice him and say hi. I did nothing. I make him invisible in order for me not to feel invisible. I check out the counter and walk as fast as i can with higher-than-mountain dignity.

note: this is who i am when i saw someone i adore from afar. When i really like a person, i tend get as far as i can from him. Yes i know im a loser who dont know when to grab a possible good opportunity. haihh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. siapakah org itu?

Anonymous said...

owh just a friend of a friend