Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BuMMer

soo cousin going back in another 5 days i think. waaaaaaaaaaaa, one month happen soo fast. I feel like she just came back from there last week. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. im gonna miss her again and again. I ask my boss whether i could take a day off tomorrow, you know to spend time with her doing hair, nails and eating out.maybe we could add up watching movie. but but but but she said I cant!!! wailing again... boohooooo.. I have some test to run tomorrow, hopefully they could not update the cube thus i can have my half day. tomorrow is the only day i got for her.. eh no, the only day she got for me. i cant touch her weekend since the parent will drag her everywhere. I cant be with her on thurs and friday nites cz she already promise her colleage buddies and cousin from the other family, another boohooo... soo tomorrow is my only chance. come to think about it, i never got chance to blow my bday candles. can i wish now???

No comments: