Thursday, June 12, 2008

black and white drama

I was in my car when I saw a couple heading towards my car. I was fascinated looking at them. A loving couple they are. They are old, I guess they are about in early 70s. They are holding onto each other while walking slowly toward their car. At first I thought the husband is more frail than the wife because the way they walked, husband using cane and wife clutching her hub's hand very protectively. It is indeed a slow motion video for me. when they reached the passenger side of their car, they stood there for like 30 seconds and then the husband unlock the door. my first instinct saying that he will be at the passenger seat and she will be the driver. it turns out, wife is more fragile than the husband. I feel like crying when I saw them. where is their children right now? why did he had to drive with that condition. then I remembered my parent. they are almost like them. only that their health is better. Since I start working, mom was dad's second pair of eye, second pair of ear and sixth sense. They go everywhere together. Dad knows his limits that’s why he would always bringing my mom everywhere. My mom would shift her schedule for the day just to accompany my dad. even though they hardly express their love by words, I know by those little sacrifices and small gesture would always show that they are in love. I have been wondering how my time going to be. As for now, I am quite comfortable with my relationship which is none existence. But I won’t be like this forever. A single glitch of loneliness has crept into my hard sealed heart. soon it’s going to be a virus which only can be cured by a touch of man's love.

1 comment:

Nadya Heidi aka nadxoxo said...

terharu baca entri dejah kali nih..sob2..

btw,
you've been tagged! sila lihat blog ku utk maklumat lanjut k..ehehe